Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Aviano AFB, Italy


So...this information is still processing in my mind, BUT Adam called last night and he finally got his orders!! He is going to be stationed at Aviano Air Force Base in Italy after tech school. Adam is so excited; for me it is quite a huge move for the first time, but I am sure once we get there and start seeing all the beautiful sites I will fall in love with the city as well. This is an aerial view of the AFB so you can all see the size of it as well as a landscape picture, which looks gorgeous!!

1 comment:

GRMYSZY said...

WHAT A PRETTY PICTURE. ANDREW, WHEN GRAMMY LOOKED AT THE PICTURE I SAW SOMETHING CUTE THAT YOU MIGHT LIKE. LOOK AT THE BACKGROUND WITH THE MOUNTAINS AND THE SNOW RIGHT OF THE CENTER, YOU CAN SEE A HEART, DID YOU FIND IT?

LOVE GRAMMY